West End Library Renovation
This project was a renovation of the existing Cincinnati Public Library’s West End Branch consisting of restrooms, offices, and library space with new paint, flooring, cabinetry, ceiling insulation, and finishes. Exterior improvements included a new concrete patio, sidewalks, landscaping, and asphalt seal-coat.
Our project scope includes:
- Selective Demolition
- Interior and Site Concrete
- Structural Steel and Ornamental Metals
- Rough Carpentry
- Doors, Frames & Hardware
- Interior Finishes
- Toilet Accessories, Signage, and Fire Extinguisher Cabinets
- Cabinetry and Countertops
This project was completed in August of 2023.
Architect: Emersion Design
Structural Engineer: Schaefer, Inc.
Civil Engineer: The Kleingers Group
- Client Cincinnati Public Library/Turner Construction Company
- Date May 31, 2023
- Tags Commercial, Public