Mason Intermediate Addition and Renovation
This project consists of a 6,000 SF Addition to Mason Intermediate School as well as an interior renovation of 2 innovation hubs. The addition is a masonry structure with brick veneer and a sloped shingled roof on metal trusses. Finishes include: epoxy restroom floors, carpet, ceramic floors, casework, operable glazed walls and more.
As General Contractor, our scope includes:
- Self-Performed Concrete Foundations
- Concrete Slab on Grade by Baker
- Sitework, Excavation, and Site Utilities by SES
- Plumbing by Elite Mechanical
- Structural Masonry by A. Jacob Masonry
- Mechanical and Electrical
- Framing, Drywall and Acoustic Finishes
- Self-Performed Doors, Frames and Hardware
- Interior Demolition
This project is slated to take 11 months, with a completion date of August 7th, 2023.
Mechanical Engineer: IMEG Corp.
Structural Engineer: GOP Limited
- Client Mason City Schools
- Date September 15, 2023
- Tags Educational