Duke Brecon 1 Operations Center Renovation & Addition
This project is a renovation and addition to the Duke Energy Brecon 1 Building.
Our scope includes:
- Complete Interior Demolition of Existing Building
- 5,000 SF Addition
- New Plumbing, HVAC, Electric, Security, ALC Controls Throughout
- New restroom and complete renovation of two existing restrooms
- New masonry, metal wall panels, and windows at addition
- New windows in existing building
- New RTU
- New offices, training rooms, and locker rooms
- New Eating Area including new appliances and casework
- New polished concrete, ceramic tile, carpet, and LVT floors
The project is estimated to be completed by July 31, 2023.
Architect: BHDP Architecture
Mechanical Engineer: HAWA Engineers
Structural Engineer: Schaefer, Inc.
Civil Engineer: Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Client Duke Energy
- Date May 31, 2023
- Tags Commercial