AstraZeneca Building 2 Lobby Renovation
The purpose of the $1.7 Million renovation of the existing main entrance and lobby was to enhance facility security.
The renovation included:
- An addition of metal canopy structure with vestibule
- Refinished 2,000 SF of Terrazzo
- Installation of new decorative glass security wall
- Installation of 2 Aeroturn Access security control speed gates
- Installation of a new solid surface security desk, decorative feature wall, and display cases.
The project was completed on an accelerated 12-week schedule to meet COVID vaccine production timelines.
- Client AstraZeneca
- Date June 11, 2021
- Tags Industrial, Projects