We recognize that our primary asset is our people and we are continuously looking for individuals with dedication and passion for their work.
Universal is an equal opportunity employer that offers a rewarding work environment with competitive salaries and benefits.
Universal Contracting Corporation is always looking for top students with whom we can entrust many of our project responsibilities. At Universal, our Co-Ops receive a well-rounded experience in all aspects of the project. They are involved in many aspects of a project, from start to finish. Some duties include:
- Performing quality take-offs during the Estimating phase
- Updating our subcontractor database and sending bid invitations, as well as assisting with the bid day activities
- Become familiar with project plans, specifications, and project scheduling
- Constructing RFI responses
- Collecting closeout documentation and submittals
Many of our Co-Ops stay with us the entire duration of their co-op careers as they realize the variety of work experience Universal provides. Those that show they can handle these responsibilities will be considered leading candidates for future positions within the company.